Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday to me!

2010 is here! It really snuck up on me, I can honestly say that 2009 was a pretty big blur. I can't believe that my little guy is 10 months old, and that I am now the ripe age of 27. Puts so many things in perspective!

The holidays were wonderfully relaxing. I got to spend tons of time with my baby and my family. I took an entire week off at the end of December, and am so glad I did.

For 2010, I've got a long list of goals. I hate to call them resolutions, because that's just a bit strong in the connotation department. My life is not a legal document! Here they are:

Lisa's 2010 Goals:
  1. Get back to pre-baby weight and re-gain muscle tone & overall fitness
  2. Pay off student loan #1 (current balance $6K) and make good progress on student loan #2
  3. Use my credit card less and cash (or debit) more. 
  4. Get a new job
I'm already headed in the right direction with goal #4! I have an interview scheduled for Monday, and I'm both excited and nervous. I haven't been on a job interview since 2005! This weekend I'm off to buy myself a suit - hopefully something that I can use repeatedly over the next month or so as I land more interviews! (Thinking positively here.)

Job hunting is tough, especially in this climate. And while I don't abhor change, I fear anything unknown. I've never bought a lottery ticket and I'd never wager on anything less than a sure thing. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An End to the Haitus?

Crock Pot Italian Butter Chicken

Working from home