Got an old t-shirt? Then you have a diaper!

I've been using cloth diapers on my son since he was born. It was an easy decision for me - I have substantially younger brother for whom I changed many, many diapers, and my mother mostly used cloth. Cloth diapers have come a long way in the decade and a half since my brother was born.  There are countless types, some extremely easy for the novice user, and some more complicated; some plain white (or undyed) and some with the cutest prints you can imagine. I could go on for ages.

Today, while hanging out in my newest forum addiction, Diaperswappers, I stumbled upon a link to an awesome tutorial for turning a t-shirt into a diaper - without sewing a stitch. This is extremely intriguing to me, because I don't have a sewing machine right now but am interested in having my own stash. I've been using a diaper service mostly (apartment laundry rooms are no fun), but the allure of the cute diaper is always there. Check out the tutorial for yourself. I will probably try this out with one of the legion of t-shirts left over from 16 years of school and swim teams. I'll let you know how it goes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crock Pot Italian Butter Chicken

An End to the Haitus?

Working from home