Babywearing PSA

This is (sort of) older news, but still important for me to post here. As I mentioned, I'm a fan/growing advocate of babywearing. But, babywearing can be dangerous - even deadly - if you're not using the proper equipment with the proper instruction. Infantino Slingriders are one of the most popular baby carriers on the broader market, and they are hands-down the most dangerous. Read the consumer report blog post here. I would go into more depth, but instead I'll link to a great blog post from a fellow babywearer. And here is an excellent, scientific explanation with pictures as to why these slings are dangerous and deadly. If you know someone who uses one, please let them know it's not safe. There are many affordable alternatives that are MUCH more comfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crock Pot Italian Butter Chicken

An End to the Haitus?

Working from home